Avalon’s new group housing at Bhiwadi

Tags: Real Estate

Spread over 12 acres, the first phase of the project will offer 600 apartments. The base price is kept as Rs 2,300 per sq ft

Avalon’s new group housing at Bhiwadi
Avalon Group, a Gurgaon-based developer, is coming up with new group housing project in Bhiwadi with an investment of Rs 250 crore. Christened as Avalon Regal Court, the project is located on four-lane mega highway (200 ft Alwar Bypass Road) opposite Honda plant.

Spread over 12 acres, the first phase of the project will offer 600 apartments in two BHK (1,150 sq ft), two BHK + study (1,225 sq ft) and three BHK (1,500 sq ft) sizes with ground-plus-14 arrangement.

The base price of the project is kept as Rs 2,300 per sq ft (all inclusive). The apartments under construction are likely to get completed within the next three years.

Explaining about the features of the apartment, Ankit Aggarwal, director of Avalon Group, said, “The units are two-side open with large balconies offering great view to the residents. The project has only 20 per cent of ground coverage, and the rest 80 per cent covered with greenery.”

The amenities of the project include tennis and badminton courts, spacious lift lobby, club and swimming pool, round-the-clock security and 24-hour power backup.

Explaining the investment potential of the location, Aggarwal said, “With Bhiwadi establishing ascendancy over other places in NCR, and Gurgaon practically going out of reach of a common man, the choice of buyers has zeroed in on Bhiwadi. With the new facilities coming to Bhiwadi, the destination is much more in demand than any time before.”

Avalon Group has launched various residential and commercial projects in Bhiwadi, including Avalon Gardens, Avalon Residency, Avalon Rangoli, Avalon Homes and Avalon Royal Park.

sanusandilya@mydigitalfc.com

Post new comment

E-mail ID will not be published
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

EDITORIAL OF THE DAY

  • Sex education in schools can help bring do​wn juvenile crime

    Whatever the health minister’s views on banning “vulgar” sex education in schools, given the backdrop of the Bangalore child rape, and the count

FC NEWSLETTER

Stay informed on our latest news!

INTERVIEWS

GV Nageswara Rao

MD & CEO, IDBI Federal Life

Timothy Moe

Goldman Sachs

Chander Mohan Sethi

CMD, Reckitt Benckiser India

COLUMNIST

Urs Schöttli

Why cleanliness is a vital human right

I have spent the past few months in India witnessing ...

Parvez Imam

Tourism agenda with a colonial undertone

Tourism is supposed to bring in foreign exchange and provide ...

Dharmendra Khandal

Let the tiger breathe in its natural home

The world has been observing July 29 as International Tiger ...

INTERVIEWS

William D. Green

Chairman & CEO, Accenture