“You may be able to buy someone’s hand and back but you cannot buy their heart mind and spirit. ”
— Ken Blanchard
While governance and especially corporate governance
Although 60 per cent of cultivated area in India is referred to as rainfed, the remaining 40 per cent of cultivated area also depends upon tanks, wells and aquifer recharge,
The opening up of the Indian economy has had a very beneficial effect on the quality and variety of goods that are on offer to the Indian consumer. We
It is astounding that Indian health ministry officials and medical-research bureaucrats continue to plant stories upon pliant journalists, which deny the validity of The Lancet paper on antibiotic resistance and
Reforms in the education sector are always slow. This is amply clear when one looks at the struggle through which the ministry of human resource department (MHRD) is passing
Competitiveness is a weird concept. It forces you to constantly destabilise yourself keep on the move and remain a moving target
Since Independence, more so since 1992, when the Hindu lunatic fringe demolished the Babri Masjid at Ayodhya, Indian society has been deeply divided on the basis of belief and religion.
Biofuels is a term used to describe all liquid, solid, or gas fuels derived from living organisms, who were alive recently, or their metabolic waste. As a renewable energy
- Aug18By Bob Herbert
President Barack Obama’s administration seems to be feeling sorry for itself. Robert Gibbs the president’s press secretary is perturbed that Obama is not getting more hosannas from
Prime minister Manmohan Singh addressed the nation from the Red Fort on our Independence Day. In a significant speech he did not mince words about corruption
Stay informed on our latest news!