Axis Bank launches two innovative products
|This is a media release from|
• ‘YOUth Account’- An attractive savings account for the youth
• ‘Ladies First Card’ - A rewarding debit card for the homemakers
Mumbai, November 8, 2012: Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector Bank, today announced the launch of two new products designed specifically for the youth and for women homemakers.
The ‘YOUth Account’, is a bank account designed exclusively for the youth of today keeping in mind their attitude, lifestyle, preferences and behaviour. It is a Savings Account for the youth segment in the age group of 18-25 years, especially the student population and it comes with no minimum balance stipulation.
The key features of this product are:
• YOUth Debit Card: Customer can choose an image on their Debit Cards from a gallery of images or use Facebook app to design his/ her own YOUth Card
• Debit Card Offers: YOUth Card has attractive offers and discounts on online retail websites, movies and other popular hangouts
• Mobile to mobile transfer: YOUth Account holders can transfer funds through their YOUth Mobile App to other accounts in Axis Bank just by knowing mobile numbers of beneficiaries
• Mobile recharge: YOUth Account holders can recharge their mobile phone 24*7 using YOUth Mobile App
• Pull funds from linked account: This feature allows the YOUth customer to pull money upto a pre-set limit from linked accounts in Axis Bank which could be a parent/ guardian account, through internet/ mobile banking
‘Ladies First Card’ is a debit card that allows homemakers to manage their household expenses better and make shopping on groceries and apparel a more rewarding experience. It also comes with a Spends Tracker that allows users to track their monthly expenses better and a host of other lifestyle offers. The money can also be easily loaded on the card for use through the month.
The key features of the product are:
• Benefits on purchases of Grocery & Apparel: Customer gets 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Grocery & Apparel purchases which can be redeemed for gifts/ gift vouchers
• Monthly Statement with Spends Analyzer: Gives detailed categorization of Card spends across grocery, apparel, dining, entertainment, etc.
• Offers on Lifestyle: Offers on Spa & salons, lifestyle & travel for the customer and her family
• Earnings on Savings: Balance on the Ladies First Card earns 4% interest p.a.
• Easy Cash-in & Cash-out
Manisha Lath Gupta, Chief Marketing Officer, Axis Bank says “We have spent a lot of time and effort understanding these consumers segments and bringing financial products suited to their needs. The youth today, need a savings account that speaks their language, simplifies banking and delivers through technology. The Youth account does just that. The Homemakers on the other hand run their homes on cash, and have little involvement with savings accounts. Their needs are more related to shopping, easy cash withdrawal and a safe place to save their extra money. The Ladies First card does exactly that”