Jul 23 2014
Under its Narotam Sekhsaria scholarship programme, the foundation awards interest free loan scholarships to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. The amount of scholarship, up to a maximum of Rs 15 lakh, is decided as per the assessment of the foundation. Scholarships are offered for postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions in India and abroad, in the fields of pure sciences, applied sciences, social sciences and humanities, law, architecture and management. The applicant is required to register online, a fee of Rs 500 is payable through the online payment gateway. A login password will be sent to the applicant’s email ID, which requires to be retrieved for filling the forms duly. On completion of the entire form an acknowledgement will be sent to the applicant.
1. Indian national, residing in India
2. Students below 30 years of age as on January 31
3. Graduates of a recognised university (students in the final year of the degree course and those awaiting results)
4. Students planning to pursue postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions.
5. Students who have applied and awaiting a decision from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission
Supporting Documents: Only candidates shortlisted for the next stage will be required to produce the following documents:
1. Attested copies of the mark sheets of Xth, XIIth, and all years of the under-graduation study.
2. Attested copies of score cards of any qualifying examination taken. (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE etc.)
3. Copy of the admission letter.
4. Reference letters.
5. Statement of course fee.
6. Any other document indicating receipt of any other funding, fee waiver etc.
For more details please log on to: